Student Challenge#6-Count Out Three

This week for the Student Blogging Challenge one of the tasks was to play the game called ‘Count Out Three’.

To play this game you have to click on a blog from the Student Challenge – count one, then click on a blog from their blogroll – count two and then click on a blog from that blogroll – count three. When you get to this blog you comment on one of their posts.

I did this three times and I found three interesting blogs which belong to Amber, Ashleigh and Faith.

I chose to comment on Amber’s post on London because I really love travelling and London is one of the places I am really keen to visit. I didn’t know most of the interesting facts on London that Amber wrote about.

Ashleigh has a really interesting post about Australian animal star signs. I never knew there was such a thing. I found out that my Australian star sign animal is the Frilled Neck Lizard.

I also chose Faith’s post on the Californian Sun Splash theme park because I adore travelling. I have been to California before and I can’t wait to go to Sun Splash when I go in the future.

I found these three blogs very interesting and I hope you will play this game and find a couple of blogs that you find fascinating.

9 thoughts on “Student Challenge#6-Count Out Three

1. Pingback: More time for visiting and leaving answers in the polls | Challenge Yourself to Blog

2. Pingback: Effective posts | Miss W. and her Smartboard

3. Pingback: How do you match up? What can you learn? | Leawood Middle School blogs

4. Hello Indy, it has been a while.

I don’t know if you remember me, my name is Addison. When I first got my blog through E.d.u bloggers the very first place I went to was to your blog. Mrs.Ratzel speaks so highly of you anyways, it seemed like the right choice.

Anyways, I am still very impressed with your blog, and want to thank you for all your help you gave me, whether you knew it or not.

5. Dear Indy,
    This seems like a really interesting game. I think it would be a good thing for my class to do because it will help us with commenting. I really like your blog because you don’t abandon it for a month. You always keep making new and very well-written posts. Keep up the good work and if you need the hyperlink to my blog here it is:
    http://lmsblogs.org/carterw

Carter

6. Pingback: Evalutations the Best Blogs from the September Challenge. | hanna's blog

7. Wow Indy great post I see that you are really into traveling so am I but who isn’t hahaha. I hear that you like to visit California a lot that is so cool! I like dream of going there. If you’d like to check out my blog go to http://lmsblogs.org/connor

8. Pingback: The blogs I went to! | noah's Blog

9. Pingback: Follow the Blogging brick road! | Addison's Blog